Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ring Toss!

This is one of my most favorite games! I love it, it makes me laugh every time!
What you need for this game....

Kids, 2-6.









A balcony, stairs with a small landing, or even a very large second story window.









Hula hoops.









Whenever my kids are outside and they ask for the hula hoops, they know this is what is going to happen. They all stand out on the lawn and I toss the hoops over their heads.
We almost always end up doubled over in laughter by the end (by end I mean after they run the hula hoops back up and we do it two or three times).

WARNING: Kids may end up in tears after being hit in the nose by a hula hoop (but no worries, if it hit their nose it probably went over their head 15 points for you!).So here's a really loose tie in, but it's my blog, so there.
Ring Toss is a game often seen at Carnivals or other street festivals right? Well, here are some pictures of my gorgeous girls after they got their faces painted at the Ogden Arts Festival. Sorry about the lighting on these, but don't they look pretty?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Silly goofy kids!

Maag Family said...

So I am sitting here showing Lucy the pictures of the ring toss and saying, "Look Lucy you are in the pictures." She looks at the pictures and then looks and me and says, "She hit me in the head and I no like it." I don't think Lucy was a fan of ring toss. Ha Ha. It was so funny.