Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Alison

Alison....Alison is probably the quietest kid you will ever meet. She just doesn't like to talk. It makes her uncomfortable. If you try to get her to talk, she becomes even more quiet. Talking just doesn't happen.
So, you won't believe what she did yesterday. We were all out shopping and I decided to get all the kids a new shirt. Hollee, Eli, Andrew and Jack all picked shirts that were very typical of what they wear and Alison picked this.....
(I GOT AN A+ IN TALKING)

She held it up and I just laughed! I didn't know how much I should laugh so I held back a bit. Then she said, "I think it's funny, because I don't talk very much". I lost it at that point. So funny! Nice to know Alison has such a great sense of humor.

5 comments:

Becky said...

That is too funny and so so cute!

Lorelei said...

Alison is freakin awesome!

Taylor Family said...

She is too cute - even though she never talks you still have to just love that kid! I'm glad she can laugh at herself!

Maag Family said...

What a cutie. I love the shirt Ali!

Unknown said...

When I saw her in it yesterday- I realized how great she looks in blue too- I wonder why I never noticed before?